.
 

Free game : Star Wars - Episode I -Racer



It has a little Star Wars flair to add to its appeal, but the pure racing action alone is enough to make this game a rewarding experience.


Star Wars Episode I: Racer is a racing video game based on the pod race featured in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. The game features a variety of tracks spanning several different planets and includes all and more of the racers featured in the movie.

Racer's best feature is its speed. The tracks streak by at a quick pace, especially in tunnels, canyons, and corridors. The illusion of zooming through circuitous levels at 500-plus miles per hour is conveyed quite successfully. It's a sensation that I haven't felt since playing Wipeout on the PlayStation, and I think it's this similar evocation of speed that made me like this game initially. Then I discovered other things about the game that reinforced my positive opinion of Racer. I like that there is an appreciable difficulty curve in the game. The beginning amateur circuit is quite easy, and you'll feel really good about yourself as you race to the number one position in race after race. However, once you move up to the semipro and then pro circuits, you'll find that the other racers are more aggressive, the tracks much more treacherous, and the races just plain harder. Take it up a notch to the invitationals, and you'll notice the racers always taking the shortcuts and really banging into you and leaving you in the dust.


http://rapidshare.com/files/98363636/st.wa.ra.p1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/98379183/st.wa.ra.p2.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related links :

OPTIMIZE YOUR KNOWLEDGE !